Searching...
Open Chat Grup
Share |

Popular Posts

Suka Dengan Blog Ini...???

29/09/13

KIRORO ( キロロ ) - MOU SUKOSHI ( もう 少し ) English Translation

18:31

English Translation:

A Little More


A little more, hey, a little more, make me be by your side
Because I actually wanna be here forever
A little more, hey, a little more, make me see your dreams
Tightly, hug our

World with no end to come, our time stops, stops
Only the memories increase
This way, make me see your dreams

A little later, hey, a little later, hug me
Until we enter unawarily in a deep sleep
A little later, hey, a little later, let's have a long kiss
Until our bodies melt completely

Every time the calendar turns page, our time stops, stops
Only the memories increase
This way, make me see your dreams

A little more, hey, a little more, shine on me
Don't disappear like a shooting star
Like a fleeting dream

0 komentar :